Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default fit up pressure washer hose

It looks like my sewer and drainfield are very likely to be froze up when I
get home in a few days...

I own a hot pressure washer that I got from Northern Tool. They don't sell
the exact same model anymore but its very similar to this:
http://tinyurl.com/25qq5r

I'm planning on ordering 100' of hose and a sewer nozzle from these folks:
http://www.pressure-washer-parts.com...ozzle_hose.asp

I see the hose comes in three different sizes. Nominal 1/8, 1/4, 3/8. I bet
these aren't exact measurements. Nor are they NPT pipe sizes. (I've had the
wand off - IIRC, its a straight machine thread that tightens against a seal)

I have a neighbor that can use a caliper. He could take a measurement or
two.

Can anyone help me with which hose to order? What measurements would
identify the hose I have?

Karl