Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Lextron AA Batteries - Any Good?

clifto wrote in
:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Feb 20, 10:27*am, Jim Yanik wrote:
I bought some Harbor Freight AAA alkalines,and they leaked before I
got to use half of them. I won't buy Duracells either.

What's your complaint with Duracells? (just curious)

PMFJI, but every few years I buy a couple of Duracells just to remind
me why I don't buy Duracells. I get considerably better battery life
out of the cheapest garbage batteries I can find. Most of the time,
when they're included with a product I buy, I shelve or toss them and
use Eveready or Ray-O-Vac.

In my experience,the Duracells leak much sooner than other brands.
I use Fuji Novel or Eveready.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik