Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default Use patio furniture as front room furniture?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:54:38 -0800, Tim wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote:

If you are comfortable on it, who cares what we all might think. My wife
and I had empty paint buckets (5 gallon size, 1 gallon would just be
silly)

Ahhhhhhhh yes, the old days of Pier 1 hatch covers, free wire rope spool
end and coffee tables, bean bag chairs, and cinderblock bookcases with
plywood shelves. How did we EVER live before we became civilized?

Steve, I think you were my neighbor......:-)

Usually it's the other way around. A jeff foxworthy YMBAR joke:
"If your lawn furniture used to be your living room furniture... YMBAR."