Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_4_] SteveB[_4_] is offline

Default Lextron AA Batteries - Any Good?

"clifto" wrote in message
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Feb 20, 10:27 am, Jim Yanik wrote:
I bought some Harbor Freight AAA alkalines,and they leaked before I got
use half of them. I won't buy Duracells either.

What's your complaint with Duracells? (just curious)

PMFJI, but every few years I buy a couple of Duracells just to remind me
why I don't buy Duracells. I get considerably better battery life out of
the cheapest garbage batteries I can find. Most of the time, when they're
included with a product I buy, I shelve or toss them and use Eveready or
Ray-O-Vac.

Ditto here. Spending $5 on 4 batteries is just plain against my religion.

Steve