Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default new use for old lathe (1/1)

"George" wrote in message
. net...

"DS" wrote in message
news:MuHuj.40930$9j6.30790@attbi_s22...
mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:16:16 GMT, "George" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message

What does s/he use the shavings pile for?

I wish....
These cats only use high-grade stuff.. "clumping" or something??

Even the 2 cats that we brought down, that used to be mainly outside
cats, come
INSIDE to use the damn box when there's hundreds of acres of sand
outside..

Everything about the typical cat's demeanor suggests they consider
themselves the most cultured creatures in the house...

One of the most meaningful prayers I have ever heard was "Lord, help me to
become half the man my dog thinks I am." Never heard one similar for
cats.

Wasn't something like that posted not too long ago:?

Dog gets food from me when he's hungry and he thinks "He can get food
anytime he wants, he must be a god!"
Cat gets food from me when he's hungry and he thinks "I can get food anytime
I want, *I* must be a god"

I'm probably butchering it, but it made me laugh first time around.

jc