Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof bids from $1400-$6200???

"Nexus7" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 7:58 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
special roof vent to use for a bathroom fan duct. What kind do you use?
What
do they look like?" I got a blank stare followed by "I'll have to find out
more, and get back to you about it."

He was removed from the list immediately.- Hide quoted text -

A lot of times they'll send a sales guy around to give quotes, 'cause
the others are busy roofing. So he might've really meant it when he
said that.

The sales guy should know the answer to that question. But, in this case, it
was the guy who would've been doing the work.