Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
Cheapo Groovo Cheapo Groovo is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

You can also use bubble wrap over your windows.

It's been friggin cold near Chicago , 117 total therms or 3.77 per day

www.cheapogroovo.com
http://cheapogroovo.vox.com

In article b4059b0a-383b-4aee-bf87-c338803924d8@
34g2000hsz.googlegroups.com, says...
For the past billing cycle, I used 5.96 therms per day. Last year I
used 6.81 per day. Average temp was 37 F both years. I have replaced
half of the windows in our mid '30's home. I think this helped. I
will replace the others this year and see if I can lower usage more.

On Feb 16, 3:24*pm, "Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator"
wrote:
I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.