Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Max63 Max63 is offline

Default Full time turning

I guess some of you guys may be missing a point - for those who have a
day job (if its a night job, I dont want to know about it), its quite
obvious that
the right thing to do is to hold on to it with both hands but for
those retired,
you should actually compare the income made (even those 25c per hour)
to not selling anything and accumilating expenses on harware and
materials.
just covering your expenses has the double advantage of stroking the
ego
and ... well, not loosing any money in the process of having fun.
Im still some distance away from retiring and to tell the truth, more
than once in a
while envious of the time many of you have.
turn for fun,
Max