Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] lookinthemirror@jackass.com is offline

Default Hillery has the support of the nursing home

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:02:38 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I went to visit my friend Kath, in a nursing home. She was out and bout, in
her power wheel chair. We went to a common room, with a television and
blackboard. Anyhow, Someone had written in big letters "Primary season 08,
Hillery you have our support".

Another writer had made a bracket around Hillery, and had written "SP" to
indicate that the spelling was wrong. I decided that I agree totally with
the comment that the spelling was wrong. And, so I picked up the chalk, and
made the necessary correction so that the spelling would be accurate.

I sure hope you appreciate my efforts, Hitlery.

If you think hitler and she have anything in common, you're incredibly
ignorant, or overwhelmingly stupid. If you don't think so and you
just say things like that, you're a liar.

Do you know anything about what the nazis did? You should learn or
keep your mouth shut. Your words would be an insult to the millions of
innocent civilians who were murdered by hitler, (as well as the
millions of soldiers and pows who died because of him) if you weren't
an inconsequential pipsqeak.