Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hillery has the support of the nursing home

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:02:38 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I went to visit my friend Kath, in a nursing home. She was out and bout, in
her power wheel chair. We went to a common room, with a television and
blackboard. Anyhow, Someone had written in big letters "Primary season 08,
Hillery you have our support".

Another writer had made a bracket around Hillery, and had written "SP" to
indicate that the spelling was wrong. I decided that I agree totally with
the comment that the spelling was wrong. And, so I picked up the chalk, and
made the necessary correction so that the spelling would be accurate.

I sure hope you appreciate my efforts, Hitlery.

If you think hitler and she have anything in common, you're incredibly
ignorant, or overwhelmingly stupid. If you don't think so and you
just say things like that, you're a liar.

Do you know anything about what the nazis did? You should learn or
keep your mouth shut. Your words would be an insult to the millions of
innocent civilians who were murdered by hitler, (as well as the
millions of soldiers and pows who died because of him) if you weren't
an inconsequential pipsqeak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:59:56 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Personal destruction of innocent people, like Billy Dale?

What's interesting is that you're willing to look callous, cold,
unfeeling, and stupid on the same post where you advertise that you're
a Mormon. Are you a disgrace to the other Mormons or are you typical?
You're the only one I know, so when I think of Mormons, I'll
inevitably think of you and what you've said. The other readers here,
too.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Did Jesus teach you to trivialize murder? Whatever, he hasn't taught
you not to.

www.lds.org
.

wrote in message
.. .

I sure hope you appreciate my efforts, Hitlery.

If you think hitler and she have anything in common, you're incredibly
ignorant, or overwhelmingly stupid. If you don't think so and you
just say things like that, you're a liar.

Do you know anything about what the nazis did? You should learn or
keep your mouth shut. Your words would be an insult to the millions of
innocent civilians who were murdered by hitler, (as well as the
millions of soldiers and pows who died because of him) if you weren't
an inconsequential pipsqeak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Personal destruction of innocent people, like Billy Dale?

What's interesting is that you're willing to look callous, cold,
unfeeling, and stupid on the same post where you advertise that you're
a Mormon. Are you a disgrace to the other Mormons or are you typical?
You're the only one I know, so when I think of Mormons, I'll
inevitably think of you and what you've said. The other readers here,
too.

Speak for yourself, asshole....

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Personal destruction of innocent people, like Billy Dale?

What's interesting is that you're willing to look callous, cold,
unfeeling, and stupid on the same post where you advertise that you're
a Mormon. Are you a disgrace to the other Mormons or are you typical?
You're the only one I know, so when I think of Mormons, I'll
inevitably think of you and what you've said. The other readers here,
too.

Speak for yourself, asshole....

???

I think he just did.

And quite eloquently.

The Mormon on the other hand can't seem to
see the difference between Travelgate and
world war and death camps.

Ok, now I'm an asshole too.
Sorry about that.

Geez guys, is this going to just keep getting worse
and worse until November?

Take a trip over to alt.politics.
They love this stuff.