Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_4_] SteveB[_4_] is offline

Default Use patio furniture as front room furniture?

wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote:

anyone ever think abt using patio furniture indoors as
front room furniture?

Been there, done that. Loved it. Lots of stuff available at yard sales.
Lots of fluff items that make your living room look like a patio at a
condo
in Cabo. Definitely relaxing. If you have room, put up a hammock, too.
very casual air for entertaining. And you're not worried about anyone
getting bean dip on the leather sofa.

well I know it sounded crazy but I like the light
weight and sturdiness of the patio furniture better
than regular furniture

Yeah. You want a little better angle on the TV, and it's easy to just move
a chaise rather than moving a couch. Easy to rearrange quickly if you want
more room for a party. Easy to add a couple of more chairs for this and
that. Very flexible. And if it gets bean dip spilled on it, just take it
outside and hose it off.

Steve