Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
George George is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:24:44 -0700, "Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer
Coordinator" wrote:

I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.

Jan use: 220 therms (old masonry house, upstate NY)
Annual: 1450

In the winter, we pretty consistently run about 0.2 therms per
degree-day.