Robert Swinney

Default Tool grinder pictures up

Nice pix, James. Thanks.

Bob Swinney
"Machineman" wrote in message
Hello all

Just finished cleaning up the Tiplap grinder I got at auction on the
weekend. Nice little unit. the shaft was seized into the toolrest but
some penetrating oil and a deadblow hammer took care of that, and some
scotchbrite clean up the crud inside. I disassembled everything,
cleaned and reassembled it. The only problem was with the grinding
wheel adapter, one of the mounting bolts holes is stripped, I will have
to helicoil it. I was thinking of repainting it but didn't feel like
filling my lungs with overspray today :-)
I contacted the manufacturer about a manual and parts list but at 20
pounds(almost $50cnd)+shipping that is close to what I paid for the
grinder. So if anyone has a copy for sale or can scan one for me it
would be appreciated.
here are the pictures
http://www.jamescrombie.com/temp2/tlg1.jpg
http://www.jamescrombie.com/temp2/tlg2.jpg