Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:00:59 +0000, Rod
wrote:

Smoking shelters? Are you having a laugh? The only ones I've seen are at
the back of pubs. Supermarkets? Where?

At the far end of Morrisons near Jewsons. Small shelter attached to
wall. "Ashtray" device attached to wall. Smell permeating all around :-)

(I think that this is mainly intended for staff. Customers congregate
around the trolleys and cash machines at the main door.)

Morrisons had one near the bit where he cash goes out but they moved
it because the yooffs were using it to swing on. And staff were
moaning that it took them 10 minutes to walk round from the staff exit
to have a cig.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free