Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Light fixture in bathroom

On Feb 18, 6:44*am, wrote:
Hi guys. *Can anyone speak to the potential danger of installing a
light fixture in a full bathroom that has a "dry location only"
warning sticker? *I'm assuming that lights designed for baths must
have some sort of insulation?? *I like this fixture and would rather
not return it to the store and start my search over again. *Thanks for
any insight.

Don't. Bathroom lights should be selected to not be affected by high
humidity.
Also if it is a recessed light there are requirments about heat
clearances above/behind them.
Quite apart from fact that a wrong fixture may deteroriate and corrode
quickly before catching fire, if something happened it might, at best,
invalidate insurance coverage. Smoke can kill.