Posted to alt.home.repair
Aaron Fude Aaron Fude is offline

Default A valve for this heater

On Feb 17, 4:27*pm, Robert Allison wrote:
Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

A plumber is about to install a Runtal wall heater (neptune) on my
wall. Here's the pipes to which he'll attach it:

http://freeboundaries.com/heater.jpg

I was wondering if there exists a valve that could be attached here.
There is just not enough space for a conventional valve and I don't
mind if it is something that I would need to use a wrench to operate.

Thanks!

Aaron

Not knowing what kind of heater that is, I will make a wild guess
and say that it is a hydronic heater? *Is that copper for hot
water? *Gas?

Hi again,

Thanks for the responses. It's a hydronic heater. To complicate the
matters, I need this part before Wed, which is when the plumber is
coming. Given that, what would be my top 2 or 3 choices of places to
call/go?

Thanks again.