Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

wrote:

I don't remember exactly how much money I paid for my electric water
heater about twenty something years ago, around $120.00, I think.Two
''Japanese socket sets'' (my old pipe wrenches and an old can of pipe
dope I have had here for more years than I can remember) but then I
discovered I had to go back to the plumbing store and buy a copper flex
pipe.And I had it all done in about an hour or so.I have an automatic
dog water bowl hooked up to the water heater cold water pipe for my
little doggy, in case I fall and can't get up, or keel over from a heart
attack or something.
www.cattledog.com www.acdca.org (She owns
the couch)
cuhulin

My dog is a German Shepherd and Rottweiler, she owns the whole house!
http://www.unav.es/digilab/proyectos...rottweiler.jpg
Take that ! snap snap!

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"