TheDifferentJay

Default How do they make worry balls?

Don Bruder wrote in
:

In article t_gJc.3215$FZ.1626@lakeread06,
Glenn Ashmore wrote:

They are called Ben Wahs and they are for exercising something you
ain't got. :-)

Idunno... I understand there are those of the male persuasion who find
an alternate "something" to exercise with them...

True tale: The other night, a license plate in one of those "witty"
holders, mounted under a "gay rainbow" design on a car driven by a
rather fey looking gentleman caught my eye. It read:

NICE SHOES!
URHOT --- vanity-plate
WANNA ****?

Had me chuckling for half an hour

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAghhhhh I can't stand the misinformation. Ben wah's or Bo
ding's as they are sometimes called are made for hand excersises. They were
used by monk's fpr meditation a long time ago, and emperors' and high court
eople used them for entertainment, "not Sexual". Now as to how they were
made pieces of metal were rolled between two hot plates of steel amd the
first ones did not have matal chimes in them. Much later people figured out
how too make hollow ones with small plates that chimed and were still able
to roll them to heat the weld together and making it smooth. The process
haas tso pieces with a wierd lip the chimes are put in and they are heated
unitl red, then rolled bewtween two hot plates to smooth, round off and
seal. By the way I found this by GOOGLing and I own like five sets that
come with little booklets that have info.