Posted to alt.home.repair
SAm E SAm E is offline

Default OT, but about cars. Is this true?

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:53:53 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Sam E" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:05:42 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"S. Barker" wrote in message
news:A9WdnXhJBrXw8SranZ2dnUVZ_t2inZ2d@giganews. com...
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

As far as the cruise control decelerating, never mind. Forget it. You
shouldn't be using cruise control on anything but a dry road, and very
far from other vehicles. Like, a mile between you and the next car.

OH PLEASE!

Hell, i drive in the city using my speedcontrol. accell, coast. etc.

In that case, you are the worst kind of driver.

And, in newsgroups, we place responses at the bottom, AFTER the text we
respond to. I fixed that for you.

And don't forget to SNIP long quotes, so the reader can see there's
actual original material there. A bottom-posted reply after 100 lines
of quoted text is a lot worse than top-posting (note that I'd prefer
the bottom-post WITH SNIPPING).

CTRL-END is your friend.

It's still better with a considerate poster.