Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator wrote:
I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.

I used 64 therms (2.13 per day) during my last billing cycle. This
should be about the peak usage for the year based upon past history. The
house is a 2400sf 1960s brick rancher with not nearly enough insulation
where gas is used solely for central heating.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]