Posted to sci.electronics.repair
zorgdroid zorgdroid is offline

Default Opening a LG 700E "Studioworks" computer monitor - how?

Hello, thank you for the helpful advice. I was planning to wear
sneakers - not sure what it's dielectric strength is but i assumed it
would suffice - not a good idea, making such assumptions The hand
in the pocket I don't completely follow - you are worried that my
right hand might provide a entry point and that my left might provide
the exit, thus channeling
current across my body and through the heart? I shall bear that in
mind and I did read about how dangerous this is on Mr. Goldwasser's
web-site. I'll try the software fix you suggested but I'm not
optimistic because of the flickr involved. I think i might have found
the Google string links:
http://www.myblog.bloggybloggy.com/h...ns-26-09-2007/
http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19549