Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
RVer Don RVer Don is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

2,200 sf house in central California. Two people. Gas water heater,
electric range and clothes dryer. Only a few days in the low thirities.
Mostly high thirities to low forties. Bills ending middle of the month.
November .6 therms per day, December 2.0, January 3.2, February 3.1.
Average monthly usage for 2007 was 1.04 therms per day.

Don in Tracy, Calif.

"Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator" wrote in
message . ..
I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.