Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
Pat Pat is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

On Feb 16, 3:24*pm, "Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator"
wrote:
I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.

FWIW, out gas bill comes with averages so you can compare. For
November, their average was just under 30 ccf with an average temp of
44 F