Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 02:08:39 GMT, Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:53:17 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:
What is therm? Here in Alberta measurement is by the Giga Joule.

Hi Tony Hwang in Australia,

Oooooops. Canada.

I was thinking Australia when you said Alberta.

Dunno why ... but the math is the same in Albertian that I provided.