Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
[email protected] pepita@prodigy.net is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

On Feb 16, 8:17*pm, Marsha wrote:
Is your garbage pickup through city workers or a private entity? *It
seems a lot of people on this group pay more for garbage pickup than we
do, which is $30.00 every 3 months, unlimited.

In my city (CT, USA) we have to contract with a private company for
trash removal. There are about a half dozen companies to choose from,
and the price is very close for all of them We pay $24 per month for
weekly trash and recycling pickup.