Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
Marsha[_2_] Marsha[_2_] is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

Gary Heston wrote:
Mine isn't billed in therms, but in cubic feet; between the two houses,
21600 in January.

Since we just went through water usage, let me preempt the next inquiries:

Electricity 1,011 KWH
Sewer $23.04
Garbage pickup $29.00
Tax $15.01

As above, that's for two houses, total of about 1900 square feet, one
occupant.

Gary

Is your garbage pickup through city workers or a private entity? It
seems a lot of people on this group pay more for garbage pickup than we
do, which is $30.00 every 3 months, unlimited. We are in a suburb. The
nearest city used to get free pickup, but they now have to pay an extra
$10.00/month.

Marsha/Ohio