Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
Gary Heston Gary Heston is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

In article ,
Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator wrote:
I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

Mine isn't billed in therms, but in cubic feet; between the two houses,
21600 in January.

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.

Since we just went through water usage, let me preempt the next inquiries:

Electricity 1,011 KWH
Sewer $23.04
Garbage pickup $29.00
Tax $15.01

As above, that's for two houses, total of about 1900 square feet, one
occupant.

Gary

--
Gary Heston http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

We live in amazing times, when one person can invent both the Internet
and global warming, then get awarded a "peace prize".