Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:51 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

Emil Tiades says...

My hearing is fine, but I cannot enter shoeshops and clothes stores
where rap noise is being "played".

I've gone into some clothes and shoe stores with a definite
purchase planned but walked out due to such music. It isn't

But unless you tell them they really don't learn.

even as if the stores target customers were young rappers,
more your middle aged tight wad. I can't think with that
noise grating in my head.

I thought large shops chains were supposed to be experts on
"mood music" to encourage shoppers to feel relaxed and
wanting to buy.

Instead some stores seem to be experts at driving customers
away.

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free