Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default ARTICLE - Sharpening Carving Chisels

On Feb 15, 2:28 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.woodcraft.com/articles.aspx?articleid=395

A bit too fussy for my taste.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Thought there might be some reference material there, but it's just
another snip that Woodcraft picked up from a book they sell.

Sharpening is interesting for a few minutes. After that, I want to
start working with wood. I just can't get as persnickety as some
woodworkers seem to be. I'll spend a couple hours, maybe three, to
save a favored old tool, but after that, it gets the same sharpening
as any other, which takes five minutes. Or less.