Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

I have the opposite problem - a reduction in hearing at mid-range
frequencies. However, wandering around Troyes at Christmas, I found the
constant music simply annoying.

Colin Bignell

No idea what Troyes is but if I hear any 'music' coming from anwhere in a
public place (except live Christms music at Christmas) I simply avoid the
place.

A town in France, which gave its name to the Troy weight system used to
weigh precious metals. It still has a lot of medieval buildings and a
town-run public address system that plays music between occasional
announcments / adverts. The speakers are everywhere, so the only way to
avoid them is not to go anywhere near the town centre at all.

Colin Bignell