Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

On 2008-02-16 16:35:59 +0000, said:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:19:59 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

I have the opposite problem - a reduction in hearing at mid-range
frequencies. However, wandering around Troyes at Christmas, I found the
constant music simply annoying.

Colin Bignell

No idea what Troyes is but if I hear any 'music' coming from anwhere in a
public place (except live Christms music at Christmas) I simply avoid the
place.

Snip

A rather nice town in France - but I guess more spoiled since I
visited. Benneton had just arrived....

Perhaps everybody else thought that Troyes was a boutique store in Brighton.

Benneton.
Oh dear, not good.
They already have the obligatory McD in the commercial parks next to
Casto and Leroy Merlin