Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Propane vs. Nat. Gas

"Paul M. Eldridge" wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:07:07 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
I like to move the grill around too much, and am drawing plans for a
thirty five foot tall deck, so would be taking it up there for cookouts.
If you are going to leave the grill in one place, yes, by all means, plumb
it in. Safer, easier, better. We have different areas, so mobility is a
prime consideration.

50' garden hose can fix all of that

Or multiple quick disconnects if there are only one or two places
where you're likely to move it (gas lines hidden underneath the deck
-- no tripping hazard and out of sight). You might also consider
installing a power outlet at the same time to operate a rotisserie or
BBQ lamp after dark.

Quick connects also eliminate the weight of lugging an LP tank around
with the grill. LP can be plumbed around just as easily as NG.