Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:27:52 +0000, Mr Flibble
wrote:

ALex wrote:
Personnally i would have every home fitted with one,the thought of
repellng teenagers is just too good to be true

Unless, of course, you happen to have spawned a few yourself, or a few
innocent ones are walking by.

It'd be particularly cool to get a portable one, though.

You could try Des O'Conner instead blasting out.
Someone I spoke to reckoned that very fresh horse muck along the hedge
side they hang about on would work.
Put brambles and other prickles in your hedges if they sit in them for
fun.

The mosquitoes that "infringe youths civil liberties" aren't on all
the time. They get put on for 20 mins max when there's a problem.

They were saying about integrating youths into society -
Well the rest of society manages to sit and read or watch tv or go
and do some sport and doesn't feel the need to hang round on the
streets.
We don't need to provide constant entertainment for young people. They
need to be parented and taught that sometimes you have to find quiet
things to do, on a zero budget without annoying people.
Otherwise I suspect we will have hoardes of adults roaming the streets
in drunken rages in search of their next blast of entertainment
because that's what they've been led to expect.

Why don't we have a curfew so that youths aren't allowed out in the
evenings without a parent with them. Then parents would be forced to
take some responsibility for their kids and not leave them out on the
street that they seem to think is some sort of youth centre.
There's got to be a reality TV program in it - "My kids don't do that"
where they secretly film yobs and show the footage to the parents
after.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free