Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Use patio furniture as front room furniture?

wrote in message
Am on a very tight budget

anyone ever think abt using patio furniture indoors as
front room furniture?

You can buy a well made set of patio furniture....
chair, love seat, coffee table, end table... for abt
$500 total. It is lightweight and sturdy and made of
plastic "wicker".

Anyone doing it? Work ok?

see link

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2519819

Why not?

We have a large family room. This fall when we were putting the outdoor
stuff away my wife suggested we bring in our glass top "cafe" table and use
it in the family room so it would not get damaged. We now enjoy breakfast
together while watching the morning news before I head out to work. I'm
going to miss it come summer when it goes back outside.