Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default What is this thing?

Clot wrote:
Zz Yzx wrote:
I wish I could find the Trademark character at this time of the
night/ early morning here. Didn't Dolby revise the tone?

Dolby made it sound good. Doplar had a huge effect too.

ECHo, echo.....

I'm getting a bit strung up by this; I guess there's a theory there
somewhere or have I been watching too many butterflies in a Brazilian
rain forest!

I'm wrong! T'was the Flying Spaghetti Monster what did it. It provided all
us H. Saps. with ears to flap when we fell off tall parapits. A curious side
effect that in earlier years they served a different purpose and were larger
than today and were a saving grace. Without them, we would be extinct!

Another side effect that was not anticipated those many years ago was that
these flapping machines could hear in stereo. Without that development Bose
and Dolby could not have made money!