Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheap CNC Home made plasma cutter

I have a 4' by 4' table - and a plasma cutter.

The cutout you did was very nice indeed.

You might want to protect the lead screw with a rubber boot (balloon - long thin
ones the clowns make animals from. That will keep the balls and dust of metal
from attaching and locking up the threads.

Well done in concept.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Majosoft wrote:
Hello,

My name is Martin de Roode and i have made a CNC plasma cutter.

on my site
http://majosoft.com/engraving/html/h...g_machine.html

you can see how i made it.

It's a very easy to make and also cheap ( i'm a dutch man :-)

I hope that a lot of hobby people can learn somthing from me.

Greetings,
Martin de Roode
( please don't say it's spam. I just want to share my great hobby )

.