Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Propane vs. Nat. Gas

dpb wrote:

SteveB wrote:

If you don't cook, how can you offer an opinion?

I simply asked -- if you're one of those who thinks that way, then that
should be your deciding factor imo...I personally don't happen to think
it makes a heck of a lot of difference, but for those who do, go for it...

---

Having spent quite a bit of time cooking on both electric and gas at
different houses, it is entirely possible to cook good meals on either.
Having gas burners makes some tasks easier, and makes a few tasks
possible such a stir fry where few if any electric stoves have
sufficient heat output to work properly (even low end gas stoves aren't
adequate).