Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leetollett Leetollett is offline

Default Full time turning

Just what I expected.... LOL I love woodworking to much to turn
it into a business. i take money for my furniture but only for
materials. That way no IRS. I do loose the cost of electricity
and heat, but that's a small price to pay. I build for family
and friends mainly.

Thanks for all the replies guys... have a good one Lee

mac davis wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:39:08 -0600, Leetollett wrote:

Hey Guys

Im curious! how many of you turn for a living??

Thanks for all the great advice....... Have a good day

Lee Tollett

Lee... I'm a full-time turner, but would be homeless if I didn't also do web
pages..lol

I turn 6 or 7 days a week and do at least one local show a month and will never
make enough to pay for my old equipment, much less the new lathe..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing