Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
werty werty is offline

Default manufacturing in Germany.

Nonsense , we all learn from our mistakes , US gov

pays us to make the mistakes a 2nd , 3rd time .

German gov is simply unable to take the losses
as its smaller ..

But there is one big strength in Germans .
They can imagine simple solutions to everyday
problems , others find complicated .

You want to sell beer ? Dont put any crap in it .
Hear that BUD !

The Germans also will have a bit of trouble in 2018
but nothing like the fall of modern day Rome (USA)...

We Say we fabricate cars , electronics and computers
and export corn/grain .

NOT one penny of real gain ! All subsidized by "UNCLE"

I like to lathe and mill stuff , and weld stuff together ,
invent , but there is no future for one who is in love
with a particular way of doin stuff on a lathe /mill.

99% of the time i find a faster , higher quality
way to make the part , NOT using a conventional
machine tool .

This is where you will profit in the future .

There is a new BC ( business computer) that will
be very low cost and fit your pocket .
It will be controlling all machines .

Im working on the ARM mcu , tiny Op System .
it fits entirely in the 250 KB of internal FLASH .

It is not limited . it lacks nothing . it has a 250GB
HDD and 16MB PSRAM .
It uses NO keyboard , it never requires you search
a big LCD for text , as it uses
NO text nor modern language .

It uses buttons near the tiny LCD . You see a GUI
object next to button . But if you are confused , simply
hold down the button for 1/3 of a second .
Faster , and it runs ahead .
These images next to button change as you dig deeper
into the programming .

You can interface new h/w in minutes , as Chuck
Moore did with his tiny Forth O.S. in the late 60's.

KC7CC