Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default February NEMES meeting news

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:09:41 -0500, Errol Groff wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:37:46 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Your post reminded my of the enjoyable time we spent when you visited!
I went to the page of pix again and noticed that you Photochopped my
pictures by removing all my hair and making me look fat...THANKS A

It's the poor craftsman that balmes the tool.

Errol

I oil my tools when I'm done with them, but I've never rubbed them with
balm -- what do you use?

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com