Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Edwards Richard Edwards is offline

Default Clausing 13x40 clone will not run backwards

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:12:06 -0500, Fred warydragon--at--gmail.com
wrote:

I think this isolates the KM2 relay as the culprit.

Since I have to take it out to find another one, I'll try and take it
apart and see if there is any obvious problem before I buy another.

Thank you for your help.

Fred

So? Are you up and running, or still looking for all of the springs
that flew out of your contactor when you stripped it?

--

Richard

Email address is valid but remove burrs before sending!