Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to form a Union

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 03:25:10 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Hawke wrote:

We get your point. But you could have said the same thing in a lot fewer
words. I think I can be a little more concise. What you are trying to say is
that Tom and other businessmen like him are "dicks". Like most bosses he's a
self centered, petty, tyrant. He cares more about himself and his money than
anything else in the world especially other people. He has little sympathy
for workers and sees them as being members of an inferior class. Quite
simply, he's a dick. That about covers it. One sure way of knowing he's a
dick is that he probably voted for George Bush too.

Hawke

You sure spend a lot of time thinking about dicks, pervert.

Didnt you know? The Parakeet is a 20 yr old fagboi who lives in his
mothers basement and has these delusions that he knows "dick" in other
than the swallowing mode.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner