Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Working in Cellulose Insulation...

"bud--" wrote in message news:762bb$47a03604$4213ea39
Never cover? Huge fire risk?
http://www.waptac.org/sp.asp?id=7190
(originally posted by Phil Munro) is a report to the Illinois Department of
Commerce and Community Affairs on adding building insulation around existing
K&T wiring. No record of hazard was found in the large number of K&T
installations that had insulation added around them. Also addresses how some
jurisdictions have handled the code aspects.

Thanks for that. It's a good read, and could affect me since I'm in Washington.