Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

" wrote in
:

No offence, but, **** you and your family too. Kiss my nicotine-laden
ass...

do tell, if you get heart disease, cancer, emphsema, COPD, or any of
the long list of smoking related illnesses, do you think you deserve
health care, or social security disability if you cant work any
longer?

your choice to smoke effects everyones health care costs

First, I'm not gonna sit here and say smoking is nuetral healthwise.
Anyone who says that already has brain cancer or at least has a dedicated
OC-768 line from there brain to ass.

So if someone overweight gets heart disease or any overweight related
illnesses, by your reasoning, they should got no health care or social
security disability because it was a self induced choice. But if they
weigh in OK at check-in they get it. And what if one of em is one of
those children you were concerned about being abused?

Hey wait a minute. If there's an overweight kid, again by your reasoning,
should't the parents be charged with child abuse?

OK, get in your last comment Hallerb. This doesn't belong in this NG. I
got sucked in and am guilty. Need to get back to bidness.

Really, no hard feelings. I've always said if you're not an asshole in
someone's eyes you must be a doormat. Feel free to give me a big Asshole
cheer :-)

Red...