Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

" wrote in news:b1ba5dfb-775e-4532-
:

On Feb 12, 2:40�pm, clifto wrote:
wrote:
each year raise the tobacco tax a buck a pack. year one a extra
dollar, year 10 ten extra bucks.

What do you do that I don't like that we can tax into oblivion?

--

make it something thats a danger to everyone, kills millions yearly,
makes children ill. dont forget to add you will demand full health

Marriage fits.

smokers shouldnt be covered for any smoking related illnesses, health
coverage for those should come from a tobacco tax.

states now restrict smoking in public places.

the next will be not around kids espically in vehicles. seeing that
makes me ill