Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:03:11 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 11, 4:41?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
In relation to your question of whether a cigarette smoke detector is
available, then I can confirm that there are several currently
available on the market and we stock one called the Puff Alert
Cigarette Smoke Detector. There are two versions available one which
includes a remote indicator which can be installed in a different part
of the house to the detector (http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/
product/119/Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector-andamp;-Remote-LED-
Indicator/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-Detector) and another which has
only the detector but can be connected to fire alarm device such as a
sounder or flasher (http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/product/129/
Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-
Detector).

If you would like more information, feel free ?contact us through our
site -http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/.

Nobody asked, you goddamn nanny-state facilitators.

I hope you get Chastic fibrosis (a disease usually found in foxes) and your
eyebrows fall off.- Hide quoted text -

a non smokers nose who hates the stink is more sensitive than any
detector

Don't you mean an ex-smoker with no will power?

If you were really cured cigarette smoke wouldn't bother you any more
than barbeque smoke or stinky perfume.

There are large numbers of people that have significant negative reactions to
cigarette smoke, most of whom have never smoked. Most smokers refuse to
recognise just how offensive their exhaust is.