Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Worldwide Ebay Buyer And Seller Strike Scheduled for February 18-252008

Millwright Ron wrote:

Good Morning to the TV repairman.

Broadcast Engineer, but I don't expect a lobotomized union whore to
know the difference.

Are you stiil scaming Veterans. Selling worn out computers to the
combat disabled

Any proof that I have sold even one computer? You don't because
there isn't any. If you had anything to back you up, or you would have
filed charges against me. You are full of your usual lies and BS.

I give the computers away. I pay for the gasoline needed to pick
them up, but i expect them to pick up the completed systems so I don't
have to pay for transportation twice. I also repair computers for
veterans for free, if I have the parts. If they need something I don't
have, i tell them where they can buy it, and the prices from each
source.

Now tell us what you do for America's Veterans? Trying to form a
union won't help at all, you old loser.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell