Posted to alt.home.repair

Default delay timer for bathroom fan?

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
any recommendations? prefer one that will fit in a Decora opening, as it
will be ganged with a light switch and also a GFCI receptacle. All I can
seem to find are the five-button Leviton thing and also the Intermatic
mechanical ones. I'd prefer a rotary style, but I suspect the Intermatic
one will sound like a kitchen timer in my bathroom (I'm planning on using
an ultra-quiet fan so it would be real obvious) are there any other
products I should be looking at?

thanks,

nate

No. Just get the one that sounds like a kitchen timer. Anyone trying to
sleep in the bathroom is probably drunk, and should be taken to the bedroom.