Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_8_] Bill[_8_] is offline

Default Trying to form a Union

Hawke wrote:
"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 11:17 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
ATP* wrote:

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
In the United States today, a worker is fired or discriminated against
for trying to form a union every 23 minutes.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
You'd think that guy would get the hint after a while.

Impossible. If he were that smart he would have never joined a union.
Just plonk the sad, lobotomized ******* and get on with your life.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

It is hard to argue with the facts

U.S. workers who belong to unions earn 30 percent more than non-union
workers.

Bureau of Labor Statistics, "Union Members in 2006, Table 2. Median
weekly earnings of full-time wage and salary workers by union
affiliation and selected characteristics." Current Population Survey,
January 2007

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Don't confuse them with facts. They learned what they know from their
ignorant, biased, racist, fathers at the kitchen table when they were kids
and nothing has changed for them since then. Once these guys are told
something by their daddy they go to their graves believing it no matter what
facts they learn later on in life. I've seen it over and over. It's how
republicans are created. Their dads make them at the kitchen table and
they're set in stone for life.

Hawke

You have made me have an epiphany.
Rabid Union Supporters are the Same as Rabid Welfare Supporters.

Both feel they are entitled to what they get.
Both call you racist and bigoted if you disagree with them.
Both fight tooth and nail to keep everyone on the dole whether they
deserve it or not.
And both get really ****ed off if you try and make them work for the money.

I would rather be paid for skill than seniority.

God what a way to get a promotion, waiting for someone to die or retire.

Thank God Texas is a right to work state.
Everything Ive seen working around unions makes me sick. A group of
people where no one dares to excel, where everyone sinks into mediocrity.

Bill