Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default North facing house?

fred wrote:
In article , geoff writes
In message , fred writes
In article , geoff
writes
In message , fred writes
In article , geoff
writes

I'm not in a fluffy mood tonight

Then how about staying off usenet when you're in that kind of mood.

I doubt you'd walk into a dodgy pub and start talking to strangers
like
that so why do it here?

Look the eejit posted like a ****wit

maybe next time he'll think first

Ah, unrepentant I see.

unrepentant ?

oh do **** off

And articulate too I see. Still, while you're venting your self loathing
here at least you're not able take it out on people in the real world.

Remember that 'So I'm offensive' thread you started in December, try
starting it again tonight and see if you get the same vote of
confidence.

Nitee.

I was wondering why all this ****e was cramming my inbox, till I
realised that I've lost all my filters after a disk crash.

That Drivel, Firth and 'Geoff' in now.

Phew that will improve the quality of life.